I'm glad we took time in class to put together a resume! I've been meaning to put together my resume for a while but just never got around to it. There are many different ways to compile the information, however; we used a template provided in Microsoft Word. In the resume we included
Names
Institutions attended
Experience
Skills
References
Description of job
There were a few sections in which I need to go back and add more information but, for the most part, I competed the resume as I would for a job. There were also a lot of things that I didn't know where I should list them. For example, where do I list my study abroad experience?
Even though this was a great exercise, I will be elaborating on my resume in the future and taking it to a the writing center before submitting it to future employers.
No comments:
Post a Comment